baslinux - Re: [BL] dunnet (and emacs) for BL 3.5 ?

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] dunnet (and emacs) for BL 3.5 ?
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 21:24:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi Sindi and Steven,

Thanks for the help ... but i still have a problem.

I decided to go with emac_nox on my oldest functioning
machine, and used #pkg emac_nox.tgz to install. Everything
seemed to _look_ ok, but then when i run #emacs, i get
this error message:

emacs: can't load library 'libncurses.so.3.4'

I did some googling to find out more about that, but
all i learned is that Slackware 4 doesn't use libncurses.so.3.4.
So i'm at a loss. Please help. Thanks.

-monz

--- On Mon, 2/15/10, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>