baslinux - [BL] back versions

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org (baslinux)
  • Subject: [BL] back versions
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 18:50:44 +0000

Thank you Steven for suggesting I look for old mirrors. I found several
mirror sites that only had the 3.5 versions. I found one that seems to have
all the versions going back to the first version 1. I also found a site that
perfectly mirrors the BL site except its from the time that the DOS version
3.4 was available but the floppy version was still only 3.21. That must have
been a very short time window. When they mirrored they even copied over the
old BL1 and BL2 sites to their server. Its like a snapshot of a lost era.

  • [BL] back versions, baslinux, 11/28/2009