baslinux - Re: [BL] slackware ftp mirrors

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] slackware ftp mirrors
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 22:00:39 -0600

Hi Sindi! My apologies for losing touch with you over the past year! I
hope you and Jim are doing well.

> See the BL site Slackware Mirrors list

Yes, I did, and as I said, the results were disappointing.

> ftp://ftp.slackware-brasil.com.br
> 3.3-3.9, 4.0, 7.x, etc.

Seems that I had repeated problems when attempting to download from
this site. I will try again.

> The li (Lithuanian) ftp site (last link) has Slackware 3.3 then skips to
> 8.1 as does Japan (http).
> The zuul link does not connect.

These were common to my findings as well. I also checked every mirror
that is listed on the slackware site, with no better results so I
decided to inquire here.

Thank you, Sindi.

Regards,
Steve P.