baslinux - Re: [BL] BL on CF IDE drive

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL on CF IDE drive
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 02:59:16 +0000 (UTC)

If I add after the dial line in rc
elinks tiny.fastmail.fm
it is ignored.

If I type rc it tries again and tells me it cannot find elinks.
You need to specify the full path to the binary, same as for dialing.
(When is the path set?).

/usr/local/bin/elinks tiny.fastmail.fm

Ingredients for an email machine:
BL3

glibc 2.2.25 update (libc, ld-linux, libdl) - 1.3MB

libz - 76K
libbz2 - 70K
(You can compile without these).

a 2.4 kernel (such as my bzimagla or bzimlafb with framebuffer or even a smaller one without USB support)

elinks - 1.6MB with ssl support. It can be compiled smaller.

You can access google by typing on search line g plus search term, and define your own shortcuts.

Does anyone know how to permanently set zgv as image viewer?