baslinux - Re: [BL] A small secure sshd package

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] A small secure sshd package
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 10:59:03 -0700 (PDT)

hi sindi,

so then does the uclibc-static version of dropbear
work with my bl3 setup, or do i still need to install
uclibc? and if i do that, will it change anything else?

thanks also for the info about opera, but i'm not
concerned about that. this machine is a 486 with 12mb ram
... links2 is working just fine for my internet browser,
and i doubt if any version of opera since 2 or 3 will
work on it.

concerning my dropbear questions, all i want is
to be able to login remotely with ssh from my
other computers, and vice versa.

-monz

--- On Tue, 5/26/09, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>