baslinux - Re: [BL] A small secure sshd package

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] A small secure sshd package
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 03:59:24 -0700 (PDT)

hi sindi,

my main bl3 machine is using the standard hd install
of the floppy disk version. so then i guess that means
my library is libc5. the kernel is 2.2.26.

is there a version of dropbear which works with this setup?

i finally just got my home wireless network running,
with two of my laptops and my desktop connected.
they are all running Slitaz Linux (2.6 kernel) with dropbear.

i'd like to get my favorite bl machine on the network too.
but i don't want to start messing with the kernel or
new libraries, because everything else i have in bl is
working ok.

-monz

--- On Mon, 5/4/09, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>