baslinux - Re: [BL] BasicLinux battery meter?

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BasicLinux battery meter?
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 06:31:54 +0100

i haven't used basicLinux in a while so i'm not
sure of how applicable this is but i use puppy linux
on my laptop. One of the things i do is load the battery module
modprobe battery i'm not sure if there's such a
module in linux 2.2.x but should be in but i think there should be
the icewm preferences file (home)/.icewm/preferences
has a TaskbarShowAPMStatus option that is defauted to 0
enable the option and set to 1 and you should be able to see your power
status when running icewm

'kunle