baslinux - Re: [BL] Installing BL3 to HD from floppies

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: Basic Linux <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Installing BL3 to HD from floppies
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 00:12:46 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

Now the problem is that I simply can't put Lilo on HD.
I boot from floppy1 and when Lilo starts I follow the instructions.

Do you also put in floppy 2 and hit Enter before trying to install to hd?

However, everytime I boot, Lilo is not there and I have to use floppy1 again
and again.
Sorry for being boring, but I have no idea of what is going wrong.
A colleague of mine is also making the same mistake.
Would you please clarify?
Thanks again.
Teixeira