baslinux - [BL] pkg links2.tgz complains about internet.sh

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] pkg links2.tgz complains about internet.sh
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 00:27:02 +0100

I tried to install links2 but I get these error messages when I run "pkg link2.tgz" (I got it from <http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/baslinux/add-ons/index.htm>):

"usr/local/bin/links2
install/doinst.sh
cat: /usr/share/swm/internet.sh: No such file or directory
mv: unable to rename `/tmp/temp': No such file or directory
chmod: /usr/share/swm/internet.sh: No such file or directory
/root/incoming"

It's also not possible to run. The cursor just goes to the top left corner of rxvt.

I have successfully installed and run abiword.tgz which also requires SVGA.

I installed x-libs.tgz and no-xvesa.tgz but I don't know if these are required.

--
// Mikael Bonnier
----