baslinux - [BL] BASIC interpreter for BL3

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] BASIC interpreter for BL3
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 12:18:29 +1200

> I have now replaced the yabasic.tgz package at
> both BL3 sites. If you have already downloaded
> the earlier version, you can keep using it for
> non-graphical programs. However, if you want
> to use the graphical commands in yabasic, I
> recommend you download the new package.

Yesterday I uploaded the new yabasic package (with
the 2.744 executable). However, I discovered today
that the man page needs updating too. There were
major changes to the graphical commands between 2.74x
and 2.76x.

So I have now uploaded a new yabasic package
(hopefully the final version). It has the 2.744
executable (which works on Xvesa) and the 2.74x
man page. Sorry about the confusion.

BTW, yabasic has some nice commands for creating
(and printing) graphs and shapes. It could be
worth a look, even if you aren't particularly
interested in the BASIC language.