baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 with webmail

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 with webmail
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 22:14:46 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006, sindi keesan wrote:

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006, Alejandro Lieber wrote:
[see his mail please]

I went to your site and clicked on mail and filled in my email address and
password for freeshell and was able to access a list of all my mails here,
including yours which it said was unread, and then when I exited lynx
(which I was using from within pine) and tried to reply to your mail
something is wrong with access and a reply does not include the original
email.

I think I should not be accessing the mail two ways at the same time.

When I tried to view any mail they were all blank message bodies, but exiting and restarting pine fixed this.