baslinux - [BL] Xircom CEM33 on BL

  • From: "Kim B.Christensen" <Kim_Pirat AT mail.tele.dk>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Xircom CEM33 on BL
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:07:05 +0200

Hi -
I got my BL up and running. All fine. Except network.

I have a Xircom CEM33 ethernet/modem pcmcia card, and usually it works fine.
But, following the logic of Murphy's Law, it won't work with BL3.40

I found the proper kernel module (xirc2ps_cs.o) inserted it in the kernel and
started /etc/pcmcia/start
It found tty02, whereever it dug that up.

Then, i've tried various modifications, but i never, ever get more than the
non-existing tty

So, how in (insert explicit here) do i get this one working? Please?

Have fun -
Kim 'The_Pirate'