baslinux - Re: [BL] double sided printing script

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] double sided printing script
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:08:07 -0600 (CST)

I recently did something like this using psutils. Well, not exactly, since I don't have a printer. But I wanted to arrange pages of a postscript file into a certain order so they would come out right when someone else would print them for me. I think you can pipe output from these commands to /dev/lp0. psutils is a suite of programs that allow you to arrange postscript files in various ways for making booklets, n-up and otherwise. I have no idea what the dependencies are, since I didn't try this with BL :(. But you might want to take a look into this for your project.

James