baslinux - Re: [BL] Abiword in Bl2 was Re: dosemu? wp51?

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Abiword in Bl2 was Re: dosemu? wp51?
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 00:14:01 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005, David Moberg wrote:

On 8/29/05, sindi keesan wrote:
On Mon, 29 Aug 2005, David Moberg wrote:
-fp fontPath
sets the search path for fonts. This path is a comma separated list of
directories which the X server searches for font databases.

So Xvesa -fp /fontpath should do what you want.
Xset would not work in BL2. Error message which I reported earlier.

But Xvesa should still work, right?

It works but not with Abiword (which works with xsvga).

Maybe. I will try to modify the fonts.* files and report back.

Have fun. I can't work on this again until October, we are going on a
trip.

I can't get it to work, so I will shelve that idea.
This must be why Steven also did not modify the fonts.

Thanks for all of the lovely programs you compiled and the help with
everything.

Thank you for testing dosemu and mplayer.

David