baslinux - Re: [BL] Abiword in Bl2 was Re: dosemu? wp51?

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Abiword in Bl2 was Re: dosemu? wp51?
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 22:02:02 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

sindi keesan wrote:

Has David or Steven or anyone successfully used the static abiword in BL2?

Yes, I use abiword often (on a BL2 foundation).

So what do I need to get it to work? I tried mkfontdir and xset fp+ (path to AbiSuite/fonts) and xset rehash as instructed in the xset man page.

Steven, can you tell me how to use include or exclude to get the PCMCIA ethernet card working in the desktop computer? Maybe you missed my question about that. There seems to be some IO port and memory problem between cardmgr, computer, and card.