baslinux - Re: [BL] netsetup for DSL

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] netsetup for DSL
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 11:12:15 +1200

> I am using a Nec PCI card and cat5 cable

Sounds like a network card to me. But I've never done
DSL so I'm in the dark about that part. Assuming it is
a network card, you need to determine which module (driver)
it uses. Do you know what driver Windows uses for it?

> do I need to edit netsetup and try to run it ?

No, you can enter the commands at the command line.

> If I do need to edit netsetup what do I use to edit it ?

Enter this:
edit netsetup

> would the word processor do it ?

Yes, but wp line-wraps (which can mess up scripts).

http://www.basiclinux.com.ru