baslinux - Re: [BL] BasicLinux on CD

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BasicLinux on CD
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:01:16 -0500 (CDT)

There was some discussion of booting BL from a CD onlist not long ago.
Search the archive at https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/baslinux and you
should find some information on it. In the case of BL3, I can't really
say I see the advantage to booting from CD over booting from floppy,
though. It's only 2 diskettes' worth.

James