baslinux - Re: [BL] BasicLinux on CD

  • From: NoImAFungi AT aol.com
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BasicLinux on CD
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:34:19 EDT

Thanks for the advice.

Regarding the dos boot disk I have two problems. The first is that my boot cd won't give me hard drive access. This is easy enough as I can just use a better img I presume. However the larger problem is that I would like, if possible, to have a set up like the floppies where one can boot it without having any files previously put on Hard Drive. The reason I don't just use floppies is because it doesn't have a floppy drive.
    When i run BOOT.BAT from just the cd it looks for file system (fs.img I think) on hda*. I figure this is because it wants the baslin directory on the HD. Perhaps I misunderstood your directions any suggestions?

Thanks again for all the help.

Ethan