baslinux - [BL] pmail message size limit

  • From: Ian Scott <mriscott AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] pmail message size limit
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 05:37:53 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I've recently started using the ramdisk version of BL2 for quick web sessions
(sooo much quicker to boot than my 'full' debian linux, or win98).

However, pmail is refusing to download half my messages, because they are too
big.

Has anyone else had this?

Is there a way to change the max size of message it will download? I had a
google, but I couldn't find any info on pmail (it kept telling me about
Pegasus Mail, which is a far bigger beast!)

Thanks

Ian