baslinux - Re: [BL] icewm

  • From: qwms-avib AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] icewm
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 14:39:24 +0000

russ loroville wrote:

> I've used icewm before and it had all of the internet
> stuff (ppp-on, ppp-off, netscape3.x, etc) on the menu.
> Am I missing some files for BL icewm

The icewm menu in BL2 is not the standard one. I added/
removed some items when I put it in the bl2-x.tgz package.

> Should I have installed the packages in the order you
> have on the web site to get the above files working?

The only package that matters is bl2-x.tgz. It does some
pre-configuration (to make things easier for you). If you
load Slackware X packages after bl2-x.tgz, you get default
files that overwrite the pre-configurations.