b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Greek strongs number 2526

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Philip Hardy" <technologist1 AT gmx.us>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org,"Barry" <nebarry AT verizon.net>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Greek strongs number 2526
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 12:19:20 -0400

On 8/25/12 N.E. Barry Hofstetter Wrote:"I'm not sure why you are posting this
to this list, but could post the actual Greek words? Some of us never use
Strong's. " -- So then: The word in Greek is "καθολικος". G2526(2) I posted
it here because I did not find it in the Greek upon which the King James
Version of the new testament was translated. I thought this word could be
found in the some of the Greek versions of the old testament which were
translated from Hebrew. As I do not currently have an digital searchable
version of the Septuagint I thought I would consult with subject matter
experts.