b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Year 14

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: kenneth greifer <greifer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Year 14
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 20:06:34 +0000

Jim,

You know that I disagree with you on everything about the patriarchal
narratives, but I still think you should try a better way of spreading your
ideas. B-Hebrew is the last place on earth to try out new ideas. The people
here only like old ideas that come with scholarly citations. I doubt most of
the people on this list have ever even had a new idea.

You would be very successful with people who like fringe theories about
history and ancient mysteries. Write a book and you will find people who will
take your ideas seriously.

Kenneth Greifer

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen2:102009