b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Year 14 - THREAD CLOSED

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Year 14 - THREAD CLOSED
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 05:43:10 +0200

No, Jim, I will not allow you to post your one long message. You've posted
your arguments before, anyone who wants to can look them up in the list
archives. If you publish your arguments in a journal or blog, I'll be happy
to allow you to announce the fact. But until that time, this particular
discussion is closed.

Yigal Levin

Co-moderator, B-Hebrew

_____