b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Re: Phonetics of Ayin

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Ratson Naharadama <yahoo-arch AT heplist.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Re: Phonetics of Ayin
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 08:34:50 -0600

Alas, looking at what came through of my previous post, a Unicode font wouldn't help you since the non-ASCII characters were all transliterated into another form or replaced by question marks. Thus, G with a dot above became G. (G with a period after), H with a breve below became H( and all arabic letters were replaced with question marks.

If you want to see any of it in original form, request a copy off-list and I can send off-list. If you lack Unicode support, I can also put together a few images or make a PDF.

Apologies for it not coming through as expected.

--
Ratson Naharädama
Denver, Colorado