b-hebrew - RE: [b-hebrew] Self-mutilation

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Ken Penner" <pennerkm AT mcmaster.ca>
  • To: "'Karl Randolph'" <kwrandolph AT email.com>, "'Hebrew'" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [b-hebrew] Self-mutilation
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 17:40:26 -0400

I might have missed it, but I don't think anyone has yet mentioned the
Aramaic GDD used for cutting (down) a tree: Dan 4:11,20.

Ken Penner, M.C.S. (Biblical Languages, Greek Focus), M.A. (Hebrew Poetry)
Ph.D. (cand.), McMaster University
pennerkm AT mcmaster.ca
Flash! Pro vocabulary software: http://s91279732.onlinehome.us/flash or