b-hebrew - Hand Held Electronic Dictionary

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: JwReform AT aol.com
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Hand Held Electronic Dictionary
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 10:25:38 EST

Hello:

The Jerusalem Report magazine is selling a handheld electronic
dictionary. According to the literature it contains a two way dictionary of
450,000 words and phrases. The cost is $210.00 including shipping.

The price seems a bit high to me but I do not know. Does anyone have
this Hebrew handheld dictionary? Does anyone know if it is any good? Are
there other Hebrew handheld dictionaries available? Any help in this area
would be most appreciated.

Sincerely,
Thomas Roper