aifia-education - [Aifia-education] Re: Welcome to the IA Education List

aifia-education AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of IA education

  • From: "Bollaert, Jodi" <Jodi_Bollaert AT compuware.com>
  • To: "'aifia-education AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <aifia-education AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Aifia-education] Re: Welcome to the IA Education List
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 13:35:10 -0500

Greetings...

My interest in the IA Education List is to learn what elements of an IA
curriculum might be appropriate to teach within my particular corporate
environment. Those needs could change depending on the types of projects
I'm working on and the make-up of my project teams. I have an immediate
need to provide a very high-level introduction to IA concepts, but given the
recent Big IA/Little IA and User Experience/IA discussions, it's hard to
know where to begin.

Jodi

Jodi Bollaert
Compuware Corporation
jodi.bollaert AT compuware.com
Voice: 248.737.7300 ext. 10370
Fax: 248.737.7513

"Specializing in usability, information architecture, interaction design,
instructional design and more."

and then destroy it.

  • [Aifia-education] Re: Welcome to the IA Education List, Bollaert, Jodi, 04/01/2003