aifia-education - [Aifia-education] Core IA Competencies

aifia-education AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of IA education

  • From: "Peter J. Bogaards" <pjb AT bogieland.com>
  • To: aifia-education AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Aifia-education] Core IA Competencies
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 09:56:57 +0100

LS

A few years ago, I compiled a profile of an InfoDesigner/InfoArchitect.

http://www.bogieland.com/infodesign/profile.htm

This profile might contain key elements on which core competencies of an InfoArch is based. These competencies can be 'translated' into an curriculum track for the IA Curriculum.

I hope it helps.

Best regards,
PJB
--
Peter J. Bogaards - Information Designer