acawiki-general - Re: [acawiki-general] Fwd: comments on BibTeX import, from Jim Pitman

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Daniel Mietchen <daniel.mietchen AT googlemail.com>
  • To: Nathan Yergler <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: "AcaWiki general \(listserv\)" <acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [acawiki-general] Fwd: comments on BibTeX import, from Jim Pitman
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:05:19 +0100

Having just imported a small bibtex file, I noticed the following points:
- Diacritics (Umlaute) are not parsed correctly (example:
http://acawiki.org/Magnetic_resonance_imaging_of_the_siliceous_skeleton_of_the_demosponge_Lubomirskia_baicalensis
)
- it would be helpful for the uploader to know that "tag" and
"summary" fields are sought for, and from which of the bibtex fields
they are generated.
- what about article titles with wiki-special characters (e.g. "/")?

Daniel

--
http://www.google.com/profiles/daniel.mietchen