xom-interest - [XOM-interest] Missing scheme in absolute URI

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Christian Voss" <cvoss AT dimetis.de>
  • To: <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] Missing scheme in absolute URI
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:56:51 +0200

Hi,

I have to parse XML responses from a web service.
The responses contain non-absolute namespace URIs
(xmlns="xmlapi_1.0") and are therefore rejected by the parser with:
"Missing scheme in absolute URI ..."

Is there any possibility to make the parser less restricting?

I know, that I can patch the responses by substituting
"xmlapi_1.0" by something like "http://xmlapi_1.0";.
But I don't like to do it this way.

Any ideas welcome.

Chris