xom-interest - [XOM-interest] BNUX Question

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Galip Aydin" <gaydin AT grids.ucs.indiana.edu>
  • To: <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] BNUX Question
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 18:12:22 -0400

Hi All;
What is the fastest way to convert an XML document to bnux and vice-versa, and does anybody have any examples?
I see that the last version of bnux is faster than Fast Infoset but I want to make sure that I am using the right methods.

Here is what I use:
Document doc = new Builder().build(new File(XMLpath));
BinaryXMLCodec codec = new BinaryXMLCodec();
byte[] bnuxDoc = codec.serialize(doc, 0);

Thanks,
Galip.