xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Why is xom 1.1 only using parts of jaxen?

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Michael Kay" <mike AT saxonica.com>
  • To: "'Manfred Nysted Berry'" <Manfred.Berry AT fast.no>, <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Why is xom 1.1 only using parts of jaxen?
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:37:16 +0100

This does look like a potential source of integration nightmares, for
example if someone has an application that uses XOM for one of its input
files and also uses some other product that uses Jaxen. If XOM is to ship a
subset of Jaxen, it would be better to change the package names.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/