xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Charset encoding problem

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Michael Kay" <mike AT saxonica.com>
  • To: "'Alex Blewitt'" <alex_blewitt AT yahoo.com>, <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Charset encoding problem
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:27:10 +0100

What's the encoding in the HTTP header? The only reason I can think of that
the parser might be trying to read it as UTF-8 is that the HTTP header and
the XML declaration disagree.

You can always switch products, but if you do that every time you get an
error message you can't pin down, you soon run out of products.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/