xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Problem generating html using XSLTransform

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: Fred Vos <fred AT fredvos.org>
  • Cc: xom-interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Problem generating html using XSLTransform
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 06:43:49 -0400

There are no known bugs in XOM 1.1b2. You could be encountering a bug in your transform engine. Which one are you using?

You may have found a new bug, but I really can't be sure. First you should try with the latest version of XOM 1.1. If it still persists, then you could send in a complete example and stack trace. With that I could either verify a bug in XOM, or figure out what you're doing wrong. But the fragment you've sent in is insufficient to diagnose the problem.