xom-interest - [XOM-interest] Last call warning

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: xom-interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] Last call warning
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:47:02 -0500

I'm clearing out the last few things in my queue, before releasing alpha
1 and declaring the XOM API frozen. If there are any API level comments
you haven't sent in yet, or that you think I haven't officially
addressed yet, or anything I've rejected you want to make one last pitch
for, now is the time to send them in.

There've been a few significant changes and additions since 1.0d24 so I may call the next release pre-alpha 1 or second last call to give people a little time to comment on the changes. However, if you have any remaining comments on the existing API, please let me know now. Thanks!