xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] test targets should include junit in classpath

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Bill de hÓra <bill AT dehora.net>
  • To: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org, Wolfgang Hoschek <whoschek AT lbl.gov>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] test targets should include junit in classpath
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 22:05:50 +0000

Elliotte Rusty Harold wrote:

My inclination is to remove junit.jar from the XOM distro entirely and require it to be gotten at the same time one downloads optional.jar since I don't bundle ant currently. The alternative is bundling optional.jar and junit.jar, but that makes the distro even bigger, and may conflict with existing ant installations. Thoughts?

Yep, remove junit.jar. Very few people won't already have it.

Bill de hÓra