wxyc-data - [Wxyc-data] Re: Welcome to the "Wxyc-data" mailing list

wxyc-data AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: David Jordan <djord AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: wxyc-data AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wxyc-data] Re: Welcome to the "Wxyc-data" mailing list
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:22:04 -0500 (EST)

Explanation: we have just moved the wxyc-data list off of the unc listserv
server & into ibiblio space, in order to consolidate wxyc admin stuff.
Please note the new listserv address, but otherwise things ought to stay
the same for you. problems? let me know... more to come, including
actual discussion on the list!
-david

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 wxyc-data-request AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

> Welcome to the Wxyc-data AT lists.ibiblio.org mailing list!
>
> To post to this list, send your email to:
>
> wxyc-data AT lists.ibiblio.org

> If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
> or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
> subscription page at:
>
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/wxyc-data/djord%40email.unc.edu

> Wxyc-data-request AT lists.ibiblio.org
>
> with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
> quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.
>
> You must know your password to change your options (including changing
> the password, itself) or to unsubscribe. It is:
>
> pupafa
>
> Normally, Mailman will remind you of your lists.ibiblio.org mailing
> list passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
> prefer. This reminder will also include instructions on how to
> unsubscribe or change your account options. There is also a button on
> your options page that will email your current password to you.

  • [Wxyc-data] Re: Welcome to the "Wxyc-data" mailing list, David Jordan, 02/25/2003