wxyc-announce - [wxyc-announce] Be a DJ at WXYC!!

wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [wxyc-announce] Be a DJ at WXYC!!
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:40:33 -0500 (EST)

WXYC is hiring new DJs for the Spring semester! If you love music and want to share that passion with our listeners at home and worldwide, WXYC is the place for you.

We will be having an interest meeting at 7pm on Wednesday, January 14th in the Carolina Union Auditorium. We will also be holding an open house at our studios (Union Suite 3420) between 6 and 7pm that same evening, so come by to meet the staff and the see the place.

No radio or DJ experience is necessary, however, you must be a current student at UNC-Chapel Hill to apply (undergrad, grad, continuing studies, etc.).

If you can't make the meeting or you have any questions about the hiring process or WXYC in general, please email us at: info AT wxyc.org

See you soon!
--

  • [wxyc-announce] Be a DJ at WXYC!!, wxyc-announce, 01/09/2009