wxyc-announce - [wxyc-announce] Design Contest!!

wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [wxyc-announce] Design Contest!!
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 21:49:14 -0500 (EST)

Hey WXYC listeners,

Are you an artist, designer, drawer, photographer, sculptor, collagist, screen-printer, napkin doodler, spin art enthusiast, or any other sort of visually minded person? We need your help! We're diligently working on the latest incarnation of our fabulous web-space, but it's looking a little, well, plain. We need your help to spruce it up a bit. We'll take anything we can get. Here are some ideas to get you started:

-Logos
-Layouts
-Fonts
-Color Schemes
-Listener created, radio-related artwork

We're not promising we're going to use it, but if we do, we'll reward you with some supercool xyc swag to get you looking fresh for the new year (not to mention a little recognition on the new site).

Please email electronic entries to:

wxycdesigncontest AT gmail.com

You can also snail mail us at:

WXYC
CB# 5210, Carolina Union
Chapel Hill, NC 27599

Please send your entries by January 12, 2009!
Happy Holidays!

-WXYC team

--

  • [wxyc-announce] Design Contest!!, wxyc-announce, 12/19/2008