wxyc-announce - [wxyc-announce] Still want to DJ?

wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [wxyc-announce] Still want to DJ?
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 21:47:54 -0500 (EST)

WXYC - 89.3 FM in Chapel Hill and live on the Web at http://www.wxyc.org

Did you think you missed your chance to be a DJ at WXYC because you didn't make it to the New DJ Hiring Meeting this evening? We still have some interview slots open tomorrow, so now is your chance!

We are looking for UNC students(undergraduate, graduate, professional or
otherwise) who are interested in expandingtheir musical horizons and who
are enthusiastic about learning about new kinds of music.

If you missed the meeting, but would like to schedule an interview, please
send an email to info AT wxyc.org.

WXYC 89.3 FM
http://www.wxyc.org

--

  • [wxyc-announce] Still want to DJ?, wxyc-announce, 01/17/2006