wxyc-announce - [wxyc-announce] BACKYARD BBQ LIVE AT LOCAL 506 JULY 17th

wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [wxyc-announce] BACKYARD BBQ LIVE AT LOCAL 506 JULY 17th
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 18:18:53 -0400 (EDT)

WXYC 89.3 FM -- in Chapel Hill and on the Web at http://www.wxyc.org

--

The Backyard BBQ, WXYC's weekly local music program, is taking the show on the road! On Sunday, July 17th, Backyard BBQ will broadcast live from 8 to 9 p.m. at the Local 506! See the magic happen before your very eyes at 506 W. Franklin St. in Chapel Hill. Our on-air guest will be Erie Choir, who will perform live and be interviewed. If you can't make it, it will all be broadcast on 89.3 FM and wxyc.org. But the fun doesn't end at 9 -- Can Joann and Schooner will also be playing at the 506, and best of all... no cover! Come to the Local 506 for what we hope is the first of many remotely broadcast Backyard BBQs!

--

WXYC
89.3 FM

  • [wxyc-announce] BACKYARD BBQ LIVE AT LOCAL 506 JULY 17th, wxyc-announce, 07/15/2005