wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Breaking news regarding PEACHES!!!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.com>
  • To: Wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Breaking news regarding PEACHES!!!
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 15:48:28 -0500

Sorry folks, I don't normally do this, but just as I hit send on my last e-mail Johnny Livesay, produce manager, came by with a fresh Fredericksburg peach and it was so melt in your mouth delicious that I thought I best tell you lest you think I was saving them all for myself!

WARNING: these peaches require a bib (not included with purchase)

That is all,
Dan
Peach enthusiast

  • [Wheatsville] Breaking news regarding PEACHES!!!, Dan Gillotte, 05/14/2008