wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation Day, Clothing Drive and more!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.coop>
  • To: wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation Day, Clothing Drive and more!
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:07:25 -0600

Hello Wheatsville friends!

Welcome to Winter!

Wow, it's even snowed for us!

We've been doing our best staying open to serve you all in this wintery weather. I hope you are staying warm, comfortable and safe. In order to ensure the safety of our staff, we will be closing early tonight (Tuesday) at 8pm. The deli will close at 7pm. We plan on being open normal hours tomorrow, weather permitting.

Join us for Member Appreciation Day!
This Saturday is our next Member Appreciation Day with 10% discounts for all members all day long! Plus, samples from 12-4! Please come join us and enjoy one of the most obvious benefits of membership! It's also a good day for folks who are not members to join. They can get the 10% discount on Saturday if they join! Tell your friends! We hope to see you on Saturday!

Co-op Advantage Specials for this month include:

Westbrae Organic Canned Beans for 99¢ These are great for quick meals, soups or sides.
Luna Bars are on sale this month for 99¢! Stock up now!
Yogi Teas Wellness Tea for $2.99, selected varieties
Little Bear Tortilla Chips are 2 for $5!
San Faustino Effervesecent Calcium Water for $1.89
Muir Glen Organic Tomatoes, 28 0z. for $1.89
- Stock up now!
Dr. Kracker Flatbread is $3.49!
Rudi's Organic Bread selected 20 0z varieties for $2.69
Robert's American Snacks (Such as Pirates Booty) 2 for $3!
Barbara's Bakery Puffins Cereal $2.99
Santa Cruz Organic Apple Sauce 2 for $5
Ecover Dishwashing Liquid $3.49
Natural Value Yellowfin Tuna for 99¢

Refrigerated
Silk Soymilk for $2.99
Silk Soy Yogurt for 69¢
GT's Organic Kombucha for $2.49

Frozen
Amy's Macaroni and Cheese $2.49
Boca Veggie Burgers $3.49

Bodycare
7th Generation Tampons for $3.99
Tiger Balm Topical Analgesic $4.49

Check the flier in the store or on-line ( http://wheatsville.coop/CAP%20flyers/SW1206final.pdf )for other great deals and some terrific recipes for fast and easy meals! There's also a god piece on Healthy Diet Resolutions, Cleansing and more!

Clothing & Hygiene Supplies Needed!!!

Friday January 19th - Friday February 9th

Communities in Schools at Reagan High School needs your help to stock our clothing closet and to create personal hygiene "Survival Kits" for some of our students.  Please donate your gently used clothing, unopened packages of socks or undergarments, unopened bottles of shampoo/conditioner, unopened deodorant, body wash, unused toothbrushes and unopened toothpaste (travel sizes of all of these items are also appreciated!).  Most clothing items will go to teens between the ages of 14 and 18 but infant and toddler clothing/shoes would also be helpful.
If you can help, please bring any of these items to the marked boxes behind the register at Wheatsville during these days!

Hope to see you soon!

Dan
Wheatsville GM and e-mail guy!

  • [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation Day, Clothing Drive and more!, Dan Gillotte, 01/16/2007