wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation Day Saturday!!!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.com>
  • To: <wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation Day Saturday!!!
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:11:17 -0500

Hello Wheatsville Members,

This is a reminder for you to please join us for our Summer Member
Appreciation Day on Sat. July 31st. All
members receive a 10% discount off of all purchases all day long. In
addition, we will have lots of samples from 12-4. We get to see how
our new spacious front end handles a large crowd, so help us out by filling
up the store on the 31st!
It's also your last chance to stock up on July Co-op Advantage Specials like
Knudsen Simply Nutritious Juice, Annie's dressings, Rudi's Organic Bread,
Clif Bars, Imagine Enriched Rice Dream, and all the other great deals. Your
10% member appreciation discount applies to Co-op Advantage specials, like
all the other products in the store, so it's a great time to save even more
off our already great flyer deals. Look for the yellow Co-op Advantage signs
throughout the store!
We look forward to seeing you!
(August Co-op Advantage specials start on Sunday...)
--
Thanks,
Dan Gillotte

  • [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation Day Saturday!!!, Dan Gillotte, 07/30/2004