wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Memorial Day and Housewares Sale reminder!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.com>
  • To: <wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Memorial Day and Housewares Sale reminder!
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 16:47:54 -0500

Title: Memorial Day and Housewares Sale reminder!
Hello again Wheatsville members!

This is your one reminder that we are having our final MASSIVE HOUSEWARES CLEARANCE SALE this weekend. For 2 HOURS ONLY we will be selling down the last of our left over housewares items.  This Sunday from 11am – 1pm, Housewares buyer Niki Nash and friends will be wheeling and dealing and slashing prices on Housewares items including toys, tchotchkes, clothes and more! First 25 people get a free prize! So, if you like deals on cool stuff, check us out this Sunday from 11am-1pm!

We are also gearing up for Memorial Day weekend!
In the deli we’ll have a variety of delicious salads on the lighter side. Check out our potato salads, cole slaws, and pasta salads (macaroni salad as my mom used to call them!) These items will be available in the deli beginning Thursday morning and all through the weekend!

The deli is unveiling three new summer salads this week.  These green salads feature delicious vegetables and baby greens along with our well loved salad dressings; Tomato basil, Cashew Tamari Garlic, Balsamic Vinaigrette or Cilantro Lime. We’ve got a salad for you whether you’re vegan or an omnivore!
Grilled Chicken Salad: Sliced Grilled Natural Buddy’s Chicken Breast on a bed of baby greens
Insalata Caprese de Wheatsvilla: Marinated Fresh Mozzarella with basil on a bed of baby greens
Grilled Tofu Salad: Slices of our tamari garlic or soy peanut ginger tofu patties on a bed of baby greens

These salads will be available in the self service deli case every day starting this week. Bring a friend by for lunch and try a salad from your Wheatsville deli! These salads have been well received so far, so check them out when you get a chance!

Grocery has everything you need for an organic and natural holiday grill out or picnic! Boca Veggie Burgers 2 for $5, and Smart Dogs and Tofu Pups on sale at $2.29. Shelton’s Turkey Franks are $1.79. Rudi’s organic Hamburger and Hot Dog Buns, Muir Glen Organic Ketchup, and Annie’s Mustards are also on sale!  Check out a new end cap display across from the deli self-serve. Our grocery team has set up a picnic products display. (Don’t worry, we didn’t get rid of bagels or bread, we just put them in aisle 3!)

Co-op Advantage Flyer Sales for May end on Monday May 31st. New sale items begin Tuesday June 1st!
Have  a great weekend! As always, thank you for supporting your local co-op!

Dan
Wheatsville General Manager and e-mail list guy

--
Dan Gillotte
Wheatsville Co-op GM

  • [Wheatsville] Memorial Day and Housewares Sale reminder!, Dan Gillotte, 05/27/2004