wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Change is good

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.com>
  • To: <wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Change is good
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 15:26:08 -0500

Title: Change is good
Hi Wheatsville friends!

        This is just a quick e-mail to let you know that we have moved some things around at Wheatsville and thought you might like to know about it. (Also, we've been busy picking people's jaws up off the floor as they walk in, and we're hoping to limit the number of bruised chins...) The vitamin departments has been relocated in the front corner of the store with its sibling, bodycare. These 2 departments naturally go together, and so we decided to make it happen. In the move, we have attempted to make the vitamin department easier to shop, so that you'll be able to find your supplement needs quicker than ever! We also will have more helpful staff coverage in that area to help you with your questions.
    We are committed to continually improving the store for our members and we appreciate all the positive feedback we have been getting lately about our store!
        Also, April is ending and that mean any Co-op Advantage deals you may currently be enjoying will be ending, too. Next Thursday is the last day for April deals! (Of course, brand new exciting deals start up again right away on Friday, May 1st!)
Thanks for shopping at your co-op!
Dan Gillotte, General Manager and e-mail guy.

  • [Wheatsville] Change is good, Dan Gillotte, 04/23/2004