v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] An update about Saturday....

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: supershooz AT yahoogroups.com, v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] An update about Saturday....
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 09:57:56 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry I have been so slack about getting information
out there. I have been distracted by a slighty more
important element to our lives (and boy is she cute!).
:)

In any case...

FAME is THIS Saturday, July 21st at Ringside.
The theme is Denim & Diamonds. Wear denim and get a
discount. Actually, wear whatever you want and get a
discount! Door rate is reduced to $6/8!

~LeMoore spins house on the first floor!~
~The lovely Natalie will tend to your needs on the
balcony floor~

~The lovely Brazilian artist, VIVIAN, will show (and
sell if you so please) her works on the 3rd floor.~
~DJ Arun will tease your aural tastes with a mix of
world lounge and more.~
~Mystery tender of bar for the 3rd floor.~

~4th floor lounge will be open for your relaxation
breaks.~
~Video bar and music playing for your visual
entertainment satisfaction.~
~Ms. Emily awaits your order at the 4th floor BIG
bar!~

All this and more at:
RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street, Durham.
Doors open at 10pm.
Everyone over 18+ welcome.

Hope you can make it out!

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

  • [V2k-announce] An update about Saturday...., Stephanie Moore, 07/20/2007