v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] FAME: THIS Saturday: Denim & Diamonds: RINGSIDE

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, supershooz AT yahoogroups.com, ringside_durham AT yahoogroups.com, ringside AT modestys.com
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] FAME: THIS Saturday: Denim & Diamonds: RINGSIDE
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:57:30 -0700 (PDT)

Note: forwarded message attached.

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com
  • To: glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com
  • Subject: FAME: THIS Saturday: Denim & Diamonds: RINGSIDE
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 12:27:05 -0400 (EDT)

feel it: creative. positive. vibrant. :live it

I think I can. I think I can. I can!

THIS Thursday: Riviera Resto & Lounge

Those of you that have been missing an interesting place to hang with friends, eat some good food, drink some tasty drinks, and listen to some soulful house, now is your chance!

LeMoore will be spinning at RIVIERA this Thursday, starting at 9pm. Come support and have a good time! FREE.

RIVIERA RESTO & LOUNGE is located at: 135 S. WILMINGTON ST. RALEIGH, NC 27601 919.834.7480

Model Call

A Late Summer/Early FAll FAME will be featuring an ACCESSORIES ONLY FASHION SHOW. Never fear you will be wearing much more than just accessories. But the highlight of the show will be the accessories! Let me know if you are interested in modeling. Runway, not wandering.

Also if you know someone who would be interested in helping with make-up or hair, let Steph know! (You can reply here) Thanks.

Music is the Answer.

FAME: Denim & Diamonds: THIS Saturday.

FAME: JULY 21: THIS Saturday!

Denim & Diamonds: Grunge meets Tiffany

Come out and play in the middle of summer. Wear you worst or your best or a combination... who cares, just come! :)

4 floors of entertainment:House music on the main floor with LeMoore:Check out the beautiful work by VIVIAN on the 3rd floor:Relax and lay back on the 4th floor.

New discounted door rate: $6/8: Doors open at 10pm: 18+.

RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street, Durham

In the words of artist VIVIAN: "Africa, Italy, Japan, Brazil are known to the world for their beauty and exoticism, but for me they are heritage. Born and raised in Brazil I was exposed to multiple facets of art _expression_. Although I have expressed and experienced most of them, I feel more completeness through the manipulation of physical design and color. Through out my life of learning and training under some of the most renowned designers of our time, I was able to tap into my own cultural history to create and share my love for colors and appreciation for the eclectic _expression_ through innovation and design".

Upcoming Events

July 19: Riviera Resto & Lounge: Raleigh

July 21: FAME: Diamonds and Denims. Dress up or Dress down. RINGSIDE

July 26: Riviera Resto Lounge: Raleigh

To unsubscribe, send email to unsubscribe-33957247c AT in.m1e.net.
To subscribe: click here.

Email list management powered by http://MailerMailer.com
--- End Message ---

  • [V2k-announce] FAME: THIS Saturday: Denim & Diamonds: RINGSIDE, Stephanie Moore, 07/18/2007