v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] MASALA BEAT CLUB this SATURDAY!

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: DJ Marco <djmarco AT solidsoundsystem.com>
  • To: "Ch-Scene Alt.Music.Chapel-Hill" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>, UNC Campus Events <i-table2001 AT listserv.unc.edu>, V2K <v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org>, NCSU South Asia Events List <southasiaevents-owner AT lists.ncsu.edu>
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] MASALA BEAT CLUB this SATURDAY!
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 01:26:40 -0500

Our last MASALA BEAT CLUB was INSANE with an utterly packed house - our best
turnout ever in FOUR YEARS of parties!!! Thanks everyone who came out and
danced with us well past 2:30am! Check out photos from Kyle at StayFly
photography at http://www.myspace.com/masalabeatclub

We've also posted new music videos from Sona Family, HONEYMOON TRAVELS PVT
LTD, and Veronica & Juggy D as well as some bollywood classics from TEZAAB
and KARZ on the Masala Beat Club Myspace page. You'll be sure to hear these
tunes at this week's party so check them out in advance (and learn the dance
moves) at http://www.myspace.com/masalabeatclub

And as usual this week, the first TEN PEOPLE to send a MYSPACE message to
http://www.myspace.com/masalabeatclub
by 12pm on Saturday will get FREE ADMISSION. Just put "Guest List" as your
subject along with your first & last name and we'll hook you up!

SATURDAY, MARCH 10 :: 10pm-2am and beyond
MASALA BEAT CLUB
at TALULLAS
456 W. Franklin St. :: Chapel Hill, NC :: USA :: 919.933.1177
$3 ADMISSION

DJ MARCO, DJ TURBANATOR, and DJ RAJ spin bhangra, bollywood, hiphop,
dancehall, asian electronic and reggaeton with a desi twist as you dance
underneath the latest bollywood videos at NC's longest running Indian club
party!

http://www.myspace.com/masalabeatclub
http://www.myspace.com/talullas
http://www.talullas.com/