v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] THIS Saturday: FREE: Aries Lounge: And other news!!

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, supershooz AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] THIS Saturday: FREE: Aries Lounge: And other news!!
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 12:12:51 -0800 (PST)

feel it: creative. positive. vibrant. :live it

Baby Bella is here! Big celebration in future plans.
For now
mommy and baby are getting to know each other and the
rest of the
world from home. Thanks for all your thoughts and
prayers
bringing this miracle into the world. We can't wait
till you meet
the newest member of the Moore family... another child
already
displaying a passion for music! :)

THIS Saturday: BOUNCE at ARIES LOUNGE: Free

BOUNCE at ARIES LOUNGE CLUB: First Saturday of each
month!

COME OUT AND CONGRATULATE DADDY DANIEL!! Also
celebrate the
birthday of Rob Underhill of WakeDrama. Come out and
dance,
dance, dance! Life is good.... celebrate it!

LeMOORE is ready to let loose and bounce you to the
beat in
Downtown Raleigh! Come check out this new monthly
night!

Deep, Underground to Tribal HOuSE... all night long!
Expect some
jacking house.

21+ : NO COVER! : Music starts at 10. : Saturday Night
Drink
Specials : Martini Drink List : Artist Showcase :
Dancefloor :
Lounge area : Pool Table Area

ARIES LOUNGE: 400 West Morgan Street: Downtown Raleigh

COME CHECK IT OUT!

More on Aries Lounge:
http://www.mailermailer.com/rd?www.aries-lounge.com

Music is the Answer.

Irish I Was Gaelic Green FAME Party!

March 17: St. Patick's Day Party: FAME: Irish I was
Gaelic Green
FAME Party!

Come Gaelic and Green.. or just Green!

Mark your calendars now! Ringside is where you want to
be for
your St. Patty's celebration!

4 floors of entertainment! More detailed information
to come...

RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street Durham 18+, Doors open
at 10.

----------------------------------

Upcoming Events

FIRST Saturdays: NEW MONTHLY: BOUNCE: Aries Lounge
Club Raleigh

March 3: BOUNCE: Aries Lounge

March 17: Irish I Was Gaelic Green Party: Ringside

March 31: 5th Saturday Party: Paradise: Ringside

April 7: ARIES Birthday Bash! Daniel's birthday party
at Aries
Lounge (how appropriate)!

April 21: FAME: Annual Burning WOman Party:Ringside

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

  • [V2k-announce] THIS Saturday: FREE: Aries Lounge: And other news!!, Stephanie Moore, 03/02/2007